Bryan-Andrew House

The Town of Orange purchased the circa 1740 Bryan-Andrew House in 2000. The Bryan family was associated with Milford from its founding in 1639. Alexander and his son Richard Bryan were important figures in the local shipping industry and in the settling of the lands known as North Milford, which were to become Orange. Bryan’s Farms, as it was known in 1700, would be one of several settlements reaching out into the area surrounding the Milford Colony. The first school was established here in 1750.

address

131 Old Tavern Rd., Orange, CT 06477, USA

phone

203-795-3106