Harrison House (1724) / Branford Historical Society
Early 18th century homestead and house constructed with massive center chimney and two-over-two room configuration. Constructed of local tulip wood and oyster shell plaster, the house features period furnishings and local artifacts, rotating exhibits, along with period herb and flower gardens. Donations accepted. Summer, Saturday 1-4 p.m. or by appointment.
124 Main St, Branford, CT 06405, USA